Founded in 1989, the North-South Soccer Classic has evolved into one of the premier prep sports events annually in the Palmetto State. The NSSC features 72 of the state's top boys and girls graduated seniors in an all-star contest. 2019 will mark the 31st consecutive year that the NSSC will be staged for the boys, while the girls will celebrate their 23rd straight year of competition.
The 2019 date is June 22 at T.L. Hanna High School's Fraser Field at Memorial Stadium in Anderson.
North Head Coach - Raimond Hartmann, Mauldin HS
North Assistant Coach - Emily Heise, Gray Collegiate Academy
South Head Coach - Alister DeLong, Academic Magnet HS
South Assistant Coach - David Mihoulides, South Aiken HS
North Head Coach - Josh Eskew, Dorman HS
North Assistant Coach - Frank Kucinic, St. Joseph's Catholic
South Head Coach - Chris Hapeshis, Georgetown HS
South Assistant Coach - David Schroer, A.C. Flora HS
Girls - 10:30 a.m.
Boys - 12:30 p.m.
- Admission - $10
- Program - $5
Live Stream (and archived) of the NSSC Banquet and the Girls/Boys All-Star Games are available at - TLHBroadcastChannel on YouTube.
Player Checklist for NSSC (each of these is outlined below):
- Uniform - April 30
- SCHSL Physical - May 1
- Program Ad - May 17
- Player Profile - May 17
- Banquet Confirmation - June 7
- Report to T.L. Hanna HS - June 21 (wear HS training shirt when you report)
Hotel Information: Players DO NOT have to pay for rooms -- this is covered by the SCHSSCA. Players will share a room with another all-star player.
- Boys Hotel: Comfort Suites - 118 Interstate Blvd, Anderson, SC 29621
- Girls Hotel: Country Inn & Suites - 116 Interstate Blvd, Anderson, SC 29621
Banquet Information (form in the right hand column -- due June 7th) at T.L. Hanna HS on June 21, 7 pm.
- Cost: $20 per person (players are covered via NSSC participation -- no fee is necessary for the players).
- Menu: Baked Chicken; Macaroni & Cheese; Green Beans; Salad; Yeast Roll; Banana Pudding - Catered by Roy's Downtown Restaurant of Anderson
- Players will wear NSSC uniform and tennis/running shoes to the banquet.
- Mail check payable to "SCHSSCA" and banquet form to: Coach Dick Smith; ATTN: North-South Soccer Classic; 1109 White Oak Drive; Anderson, SC 29621